The Nid d'Hibou can be rented throughout the year. Short stays can be accommodated, but are not normally accepted during the high season. We recommend Monday as a changeover day, for two reasons; if you are travelling from the UK, the ferry is often cheaper and it also allows an entire weekend to relax in France. This, however, is not set in stone, so please let us know your preferred dates and we will try to accommodate you.
Included in the rental is all gas, electricity, logs for the wood-burner, bedlinen, t-towels and bath towels. If using the cot, please bring your own baby linen. We can also supply two high chairs, a booster seat, cot, camping cot, changing mat, baby bath and buggy, on request.
Free Wifi access is available, but we cannot guarantee the speed or be responsible for network failures.
Rental rates are for the entire property.
|Mid Season||05 Jan 19||30 Jun 19||£420||3 Nights|
|High Season||01 Jul 19||01 Sep 19||£550||5 Nights|
|Mid season||02 Sep 19||22 Dec 19||£420||5 Nights|
|Christmas/New Year||23 Dec 19||06 Jan 20||£550||4 Nights|
Prices for Short Breaks
|No. of Nights||Mid Season||High Season|
A discount of 10% will be given if two consecutive weeks are booked.
Rental conditions (see also, Terms and Conditions)
- Payment can be made in sterling or euro by cheque, bank transfer or Paypal.
- A non-returnable deposit of £100/€150 is payable on booking. Bookings for three days or less or bookings made less that six weeks before the rental begins must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- The full balance must be paid six weeks before your arrival date. Failure to do so may result in the cottage being advertised for these dates again. Please contact us if you have a problem with this.
- A damages deposit of £150/€200 must be paid during the week before your arrival; this can be paid by cheque, bank transfer, or Paypal or cash on arrival. This deposit will be returned by bank transfer during the week after departure, after a positive inspection of the gite.
- The gite should be left clean and tidy on departure. If you do not wish, or do not have time, to clean the gite, we can offer this service for €40, paid for on arrival. All washing up should be done beforehand.
- Smoking is not allowed in the gite or any buildings. Please ask for a container for cigarette stubs.
- Click here to read our full terms and conditions.
Activities (see here ) with Sue are in addition and must be paid for at the time of booking to ensure availability.